Monday, February 4, 2013

Camo & Converse

I hope you all had a fabulous Super Bowl Sunday! I feel like i'm still in a food coma. It's always good to have an excuse to eat unhealthy ever once in a while :)

 
This outfit was inspired by.....comfort! I love pulling out my old converse shoes; they are well worn in, which is the best part. And these camo pants? Let me tell you about them. I have been looking for a good pair for a while but they've been sold out everywhere. I finally found these last week at Target. They are 'Flipside' jeans, which is a line of jeans that are reversable! For being reversable they actually fit really well and don't feel too cheap. They had a super cute red patterned pair (different pattern print on each side) that I loved as well. The ones I am wearing are plain green on the other side.


 Baseball Tee: F21 / Jeans: Target / Shoes: Converse / Beanie: Target (mens) / Glasses: eyebuydirect.com / Bracelets: Gift