Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Favorite Things

I have been using a few products as of late that have really done me well, so I thought i'd share :) They are all pictured below, starting with the left:
2. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster
3. theBalm Eyeshadow
4. theBalm 'Hot Mama' Highlighting Powder Eyeshadow & Blush

 The first thing I wanted to talk about was the John Frieda Volume line....OMG, amaze balls! (My husband will roll his eyes at me if he reads that).  I have very fine, flat hair that can be frustrating to deal with. I heard about this line in various magazines-it had gotten great reviews. I bought it a few months ago and have been loving it. You can put the mousse in your hair after the shower or spritz your roots with the root booster when your hair is damp. It gives your hair an extra lift. Go try it!
 Next up, theBalm cosmetics. Love, love, love! I originally got these in my Birchbox and swooned the first time I used them. The one on the left is a light golden eyeshadow. It goes on so smooth, stays on all day, and is a great neutral, everyday wear, eyeshadow. I can't live without it. The one on the right (Hot Moma) is a eyeshadow/blush mix. I only use this as blush, but again, great quality, great color, stays on all day. Besides all that, they are packaged perfectly....so cute.