Sunday, March 10, 2013

Denim & Leopard

Is anyone struggling with the time change besides me? I feel off today. I usually get up and go to the gym at 5 a.m. on weekdays. So that means it'll feel like i'm waking up at 4 a.m. tomorrow morning. Eh.....I might just stay in bed.
 
We celebrated my poppa's birthday a few days ago and this is what I wore to the festivities. I just got my new headband in the mail from Lemons & Lace (link below) and love it! I feel like I have a weird shaped head, headbands never seem to fit me right or stay on. This one fits like a glove! Plus, you can wear it a million different ways. It's easy to throw on, like I did, when your hair isn't cooperating.


 



Black Tee: TJ Maxx / Denim Shirt & Moto Jacket: F21 / Pants: Target / Shoes: Steve Madden / Belt & Necklace: Nordstrom / Headband: Lemons & Lace