Friday, March 15, 2013

Neon + Print


I love neon colors, I think they look good on everyone! They are fun colors to wear in the spring too-it always brightens your mood :) I love these pants I found at Forever 21. They are high waisted with a thick band that is comfortable and flattering.....which is an awesome combo! Speaking of combo, short for combination, my husband and I have had an ongoing debate about shortening words. I feel that it is completely acceptable to shorten words or make them more interesting. Such as: amazefest (amazing), cray cray (crazy), ridic (ridiculous). My husband, on the other hand, hates it and rolls his eyes everytime I use a slang word. However, please explain to me how this scenario makes sense. My husband is a bit of a soda addict, and when he goes to the gas station to get a soda he calls it a 'bevy', short for beverage. I called him out on it, but he thinks calling it a bevy is completely acceptable. Am I missing something?! Oh, the fun of being married to a man :)




Top & Bottoms: F21 / Heels: Zigisoho (similar) / Earrings: H&M / Sunnies: Target