Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Winter Musts

It's finally looking A LOT like winter outside! I love the beginning of winter because it means Christmas is right around the corner :) Here is my list of items I think are perfect for this time of year:

1. Vasanti - Brighten Up! This is an AMAZING face product. I got it in my Birchbox a few months ago and have been raving about it ever since. It has little enzymes in it and feels amazing when your done. It's the best exfoliation product i've tried.

2. Minnetonka Boots: I looove fringe. I have been eyeing these babies for months.
Womens Minnetonka Jody Boot
3. Motorcycle Jacket: We all end up wearing coats and jackets all winter, so you might as well have a variety so you don't get stuck wearing the same thing everyday. I love motorcycle jackets, they are a cute addition to any outfit. I found this moto jacket for a GREAT price at Forever 21.
 

4. Muted Nail Polish: I've always been a bit of a nail polish hoarder. It's fun to mix up your nail polish colors every so often to match the season. Lately i've been loving the darker, muted tones like this one from OPI.

SEPHORA by OPI - Nail Colour
5. Southwestern Vest or Cardigan: You absolutely cannot go wrong with layers this time of year. That being said, mix it up! Don't just go with a plain colored cardigan like I usually do. I found this southwestern vest at Nordstrom and fell in love. It would be cute with anything....jeans, leggings, or a skirt.
6. Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer: Of course you have to keep your skin well hydrated during the winter. I don't know about you but my skin gets super dry with these Utah cold months. Olay Complete Moisturizer is the classic facial moisturizer, you can't go wrong.
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer With SPF15 - Sensitive 4 oz
7. Print Jeans: Colored and printed jeans have been all the rave. I've been on board with this trend and have been eating up printed pants recently. American Eagle fits me really well because you can order their pants in a long length (cheers to tall girls). Pair these pants with a simple T and scarf and you're ready to go.
Floral Jegging
8. Wedge Boots: Boots of course, are a necessity in snowy months. Love the look of wedge boots with cuffed up skinny jeans. These wedge boots from Old Navy are adorable, however, I could never find them in the store....only online.
Women's Lace-Up Wedge Boots  
9. Red Lipstick: I can't say I'm always adventurous enough to wear red lipstick, but I think its perfect with the right outfit.
  Lipstick
10. Beanie: Last but not least....a beanie! It's safe to say that most of us could live in beanies this winter. So comfy and cute. Loved this one from Urban Outfitters.
UO Slouchy Beanie