Sunday, November 11, 2012

Welcome!

I'm making a dent in the new blog today! I've been thinking about making a blog for a while but kept second guessing myself. Finally I decided, why not? If people think it's boring, or weird, or pointless....so be it! I love blogging and being creative so this is a perfect outlet for me. I am your typical young mom. I have an amazing husband, beautiful little 18 month old son, and work full time. Needless to say i'm a busy lady, but I like to keep it that way. I am crazy about Pinterest, and I can actually say I try out most of the things I pin (welll....the recipes and crafts).  I can't say i'm the most fashionable person around, but I do love it. I like to cook and do the home maker thing, it's become something i've learned to love. This blog will be a place for me to jot down my adventures of motherhood and being a wife. I hope you enjoy :)